Total Fire Safety Management
For those clients who don’t have the time, capacity or in house expertise to undertake their fire safety commitments, or simply have better things to do…Rapier can do it for you. The Total Fire Safety Management Scheme allows you to hand over the headache of dealing with these things to us.
The package and costs will vary from business to business. You choose which functions you want us to manage on your behalf from the following menu:
- Provide a certificate informing the enforcing authority that you have engaged Rapier to manage your fire safety issues
- Provision of a Competent Person
- Writing fire safety policy documentation
- Undertaking a fire risk assessment on an annual (or other appropriate period) basis and, if you require it, management of any remedial works
- Management of portable fire appliances (fire extinguishers)
- Management of fixed fire control installations, including risers, ventilation and suppression systems
- Management of electrical installation inspection
- Management of PAT testing at appropriate intervals
- Management of Gas Safety tests
- Staff Training
- Conducting of Fire Drills
- Management of fire detection and alarm systems, including monitoring
- Management of emergency lighting
- Conducting weekly fire alarm tests and monthly emergency lighting tests
- Routine fire and safety inspections
- Other services by arrangement
The cost of this service will vary according the extent of the work you wish us to undertake on your behalf. As a guide, a basic package consisting of Policy writing, fire risk assessment and fire drills will start from £490.00 plus VAT.
We will tailor the package to suit you and where it helps, fees can be paid on a monthly basis.